PROGRAMS & PRESENTATIONS
My goal is to deliver speeches that are precise in detail, persuasive in appeal, and passionate in delivery. My approach is confrontive, honest and direct. I want to impact the lives of the students and audience memebers in a positive way. It is my hope to challenge them, make them think, and offer them a chance to laugh and reflect.
Dr. Will Keim
• Ethical Decision Making
• Leadership Development
• Public Speaking
• Customer Service
• Communication Skills
• Team Building
• Diversity Awarenes
Dr. Keim's Corporate Clients have included Microsoft, AT&T, Delta Air Lines, Luxottica, Eye Med, Swiss Army Brands, Rotary International, Holt International, The Ford Family Foundation, The United States Air Force Academy, The Character Education Partnership, Oregon Chiefs of Police, The Colorado Springs Fire Department, The Garrett Financial Planning Network, and State and County Agencies including County Commissioners, Human Resource Departments, Economic Development Agencies, Outreach & Extension, Non-Profit Development Association, Educational Associations, Churches, and Human Rights Organizations.
• New Student Orientation
• Intercollegiate Student Athletes
• Ethical Leadership & Character-Driven Decision Making
• Diversity Awareness & Community Building
• Campus Life: Residential, Greek, & Student Involvement
• S.A.D. The Sex, Alcohol, & Other Drugs Connection
• Life After College Transition
Dr. Keim has addressed nearly every facet of campus life including New Students, Residential Life, Greek Life, Student Athletes, Campus Diversity Initiatives, GLBTQQAI Offices, ROTC, Leadership, Faculty, Student Affairs, Athletic Department Administration, Food Service, Classified Employees, Maintenance, Academic Classes, Admissions, Registrars, Student Involvement & Activities, Graduate School, Development Officers, Campus Law Enforcement, Counselling, Campus Ministry, and Recruitment and Rentention Professionals from over 2000 individual campuses in all 50 of The United States and most Provinces in Canada.
TAILORED SPEECHES AND PRESENTATIONS
All programs and presentations are tailored to the unique needs and desires of the clients. Several programs and presentations cross over from corporate to collegiate in scope, nature, and focus. "One size does not fit all," states Dr. Keim, "and my goal is to present programs that are precise in detail, persuasive in appeal, and passionate in delivery."
• Leadership For The 21st Century - summary
• Improving Your Serve - summary
• Ethical Decision Making - summary
• Building Community In A Multi-Ethnic Environment - summary
• Keys To Success In College & Life - summary
• Building a Strong Greek Community In The 21st Century - summary
• P.A.D.S.: The Student Athlete - summary
• Sex, Drugs, & Rock 'N Roll: Where Have All The Flowers Gone? - summary
• Death By Power Point: Holding The Audience's Attention With The Power Of The Spoken Word - summary
• Spirituality & Student Life - summary
Every effort will be made to personalize the program or presentation for your group. If you are going to err, please err on the side of giving Dr. Keim too much information. "Simply put," says Will, "the more you tell me the more I will know about your group, agenda, and hopes for your event." Please address your insights to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 541-740-1318. Thank you!